Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Bloating Causes

Every day people come to my web site searching for information like, causes of bloating, bloating causes, causes of abdominal bloating, stomach bloating causes, and what causes bloating. Based on the number of searches, these are very common questions. So I plan to devote several of my next posts to this topic.

To start with, let me point out that the most common symptom of malnutrition is abdominal bloating. If you have ever seen pictures of people starving in underdeveloped countries, I'm sure you have noticed all the people are swollen and have their stomach bloated.

I can hear you asking, "What's that got to do with my bloating? I don't live in a country that is suffering from famine. There is plenty of food here." But, the fact is you too are suffering from bloating stomach just like they are. Why is that?

I contend that even, here in the midst of plenty, a major segment of our population is malnourished. We are a country that is overfeed ,and at the same time undernourished. So how can that be?

Stay tuned for my next post.

Doug B.

No comments: